General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
§ 1 Contractual Partner
On the basis of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC) a contract is concluded between the customer and the
Love4Coffee UG (limited liability)
Address: Espachstr. 4a
Commercial register: HRB 518799
Register court: County court Jena
Sales tax identification number: DE294454728
hereinafter referred to as Love4Coffee UG (haftungsbeschränkt), the contract is concluded.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) With your order you submit a binding offer to us to conclude a contract with you. We can accept this offer by sending you an order confirmation by e-mail or by delivering the ordered goods. First, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided (order confirmation). However, a purchase contract is only concluded when our order confirmation is sent to you by e-mail or when the ordered goods are delivered. When ordering via our online store, the ordering process includes a total of 4 sub-steps. In the first step you select the desired goods. In the second step, you log in to the online store with your user data or create such a user account and select your billing or delivery address. In the third step, you select the shipping method by which we should send the goods to you and accept the terms and conditions before you trigger the binding order by clicking on a payment method.
(2) The quality of the ordered goods is determined by the product descriptions in the online store of Love4Coffee. Images in this online store may not accurately represent the products, especially colors may vary significantly for technical reasons. Images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the product. Descriptions of taste are subjective and may be perceived differently by individuals. The characteristics described here do not represent any defects of the products delivered by the seller.
(3) If at the time of the Customer's order no copies of the product selected by the Customer are available, Love4Coffee UG shall inform the Customer thereof in the order confirmation. If the product is permanently not available, the Seller shall refrain from a declaration of acceptance. In this case a contract is not concluded.
§ 3 Storage of the contract text
We store the contract text of your order. You can print it out before sending your order to us by clicking on "Print" in your browser in the last step of the order process. We will also send you an order confirmation as well as an order confirmation with all order data and a reference to our General Terms and Conditions to the e-mail address you have provided.
§ 4 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of all claims.
§ 5 Prices, shipping costs, revocation
(1) The delivery to the shipping company takes place maximum two days after receipt of money. The delivery time is up to five days. We inform the customer of any deviating delivery times on the respective product page.
(2) We currently only deliver within the European Union.
(3) All prices are final prices, they include the statutory value added tax. You will receive a corresponding invoice as a customer.
(4) As far as you make use of an existing right of withdrawal (14 days, according to the legal regulations), you bear the costs of the return. We can only take back undamaged and original packed goods. We will refund the costs of the ordered products after inspection of the returned products.
The legislator provides the following model withdrawal form in Annex 2 to Article 246a § 1 paragraph 2 sentence 1 number 1 and § 2 paragraph 2 number 2 EGBGB:
Model revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back (e.g. by e-mail or post) or call us and provide the information mentioned below).
To [Love4Coffee UG (haftungsbeschränkt),Espachstraße 4a, 99094 Erfurt, +49 361 23007204]:
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods.
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
(5) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damages, the Customer is requested to claim these defects immediately to the delivery company and to contact Love4Coffee as soon as possible. Failure to file a complaint or to contact Love4Coffee has no consequences for the Customer's statutory warranty rights, but helps the Seller to assert his own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 6 Terms of payment
Unless otherwise agreed, payment shall be made in advance (bank transfer, Paypal, Sofortüberweisung.
§ 7 Warranty
The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions, in particular § § 434 et seq BGB. Complaints and warranty claims can be submitted to the address given in the provider identification.
§ 8 Data protection
Please take a look at our data protection regulations.
§ 9 Severability clause
If any provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. The contracting parties (Customer and Love4Coffee) shall rather cooperate in order to replace the invalid provision by a legally admissible and valid provision which is suitable to achieve the success intended by the invalid provision.
§ 10 Applicable Law
(1) The contractual language is German.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively. With respect to a customer, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that it does not restrict any mandatory statutory provisions of the state in which the customer is domiciled or habitually resident.
(3) If the Customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the Customer and Love4Coffee shall be the city of Erfurt/Germany.